When it comes to organizing an event, food is a crucial component to consider for a successful event. Buffet catering is becoming increasingly common among event planners. During activities such as business conferences and corporate celebrations, buffets are often used to host guests and VIPs. Buffets are common because they allow your guests to choose the amount of food they want to eat.
Let me share some tips for preparing for an enjoyable buffet catering Sydney before you employ a buffet caterer for your case. It is best to hire a competent buffet caterer to do the majority of the work for you while planning a buffet catering. Take the following into consideration before hiring a caterer:
- Confirm how many people will be attending your event. I understand that getting an exact number of confirmed guests before an event is impractical. As a result, you should still conduct a headcount one week before the event and keep in mind that at least 5 to 10% of those who have registered for your event will possibly not attend. By getting this estimation you will avoid wasting food.
- Select from the buffet menu. You should check the type of menu you want to order before hiring a buffet caterer. A professional caterer would be able to accommodate your order, whether it is for Western or Asian cuisine.
- Consider if a BBQ buffet is something you’d like to do. A BBQ buffet catering Sydney would be ideal for a laid-back event. It encourages guest engagement and provides a relaxing environment.
- Make sure your caterer has enough space to work in. On the big day, the caterer would need a lot of room to set up the buffet. So make sure you’ve set aside some room for your caterer. The room you set aside for your caterer should be large enough for your visitors to walk about comfortably so that they do not have an awkward time waiting for food.
- Make sure your caterer has all of the correct information. You must inform your caterer of all important details so that they can meet your expectations. Your caterer will need to know when to set up the buffet and when to clean up the place.